Sunday, August 28, 2011

Snatch & MetCon

Tuesday (23 August) @ Crossfit Nordic

I was well prepared and ready for Tuesday's set.

Warmup

Then onto olymic and bar lifts drilling and lifting!

Snatch in various reps (1,2,3s etc) and kilos up to 50 kg (the trial for new PB)
--> Highligth 45 kg (Previous Personal Best) -- I tried for 50 bud did not make it. Although my technique and the lift said I sould!  I will show progress here soon


Met Con :
Thrusters  30 reps at 40 kg - at the start of each minute 3 KTE (Knees to Elbows)
Lounge Walk with 20 kg over my head -- at the start of each minute 3 Burpees

The Thrusters went ok, and KTE was fairly easy, it was the Lounge walk that took me by some surprise as I made them feel heavier than they were. The firs laps were quite slow, but I finshed strong. Good lesson learned -- and in the end I had to make a lot of burpees :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment