Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bars to the wall!

Tuesday 16 August @ Crossfit Nordic

Warm-up and agility

Bar warm up - lifts and technique

Snatch - in various reps and sets, 3x 2x
Highlight 50 kg -- technique was very good, until I just stopped at 55 kg -- no real reason and something I'll work to get rid of!

In between approx:
10 Kipping KTE
10 & 8  Kipping Pullups

OHS - been a while since I did straight OHS so good to be back coin' these lifts
3x    45 kg
3x    50 kg
2/3x 55 kg - a bit to high squat on the first of the tree- otherwise good lifts


At the end Met-con run (reprise from last week, that I stopped but now fulfilled) :  5 sets of the following reps for intensity:

5, 4, 3, 2, 1      - Clean 50 kg  (I redid on the sets of 4 -- to gain momentum in the lifts)
10, 8, 6, 4, 2   -   Burpees 

Time approx- 5.30 min

No comments:

Post a Comment