Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friday OHS/Front & Backsquats

Friday afternoon workout at Sats St:Eriksbron

I had a great set of exercises to do - also to use my new warmup routine and continue to work on agility in shoulders and groins.

The task was to do 5 rounds (on time) 

5  OHS 40kg (bar on chest )
5 Frontsquats 40kg
thrust bar on straight arms and do 
5  backsquats 40kg
Finnish with
5 obrutna KTE

I was actually most happy with my 5th round which had most boost, I struggled a bit with the intensity, mainly on the first & second sets of OHS that threw me off to my surprise,  and didn't time accurately. Other pointers is to push the elbows forward for the front squats, and be more aggressive handling the bar pushing it to position.  I'll revisit this one again soon as by the 5th I could go for more.

See clip from 5th round (KTE not show). 


1 comment:

  1. Armbågspositionen mycket bättre än senast, vad var det som gick fel i tidtagningen?

    ReplyDelete