Monday, January 17, 2011

Deadlift/HSPU & some Burpees

Just back in the fold after an amazing week! Our son Frank was born on Thursday night and we're beyond thrilled that everything went so well, and that he completes our family!

On the workout side -- After the two sets in a row on the 8 & 9th I started to feel quite good about  my performance. For last week I increased my morning routine and did the odd 100 pushup / 100 sit up routine to enhance the training and get the desired energy boost. As I did not have a proper set last week, I was now back again at SATS today in between dipers, lack of sleep and various  errands :-)


WU w. 3x 10 Pushups, Situps, Squats;  20 Swings Kettelbell 20kg, 10 OHS 20kg.

Tried various lifts just to get the body goin', and exited about this week if I managed to squeeze away some workouts.

5x
3 Deadlift 120 kg
5 HSPU  -- First 5 no problem, then varios of 4+1, 3+2, 4+1, 3+1+1

50 Burpess on time : 4 min 15 sec -- Not Batman speed, but at least I did them in an all right flow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment