Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sunday Deadlifts & HSPU (w. Video)

A bit of a recap from Sunday -as I've been playing with the video editing tools.. 

Went for a quick and effective gym set on Sunday before lunch @ SATS St: Eriksplan.

These workouts gives me great energy boosts and have very positive effects for the day. It's been a good week where I've managed to get back into form with frequent workouts on my own and scheduled sessions with my trainer.

Warm up w. agility

5x3 125 Kg Deadlifts
5x5 HSPU

I'm happy with my performance --did all lifts in a row, and the HSPU were not problem keeping them all intact this time.

I filmed 2 sets of each exercise for fun and to see technique and also to share (at the same time as learning imovie etc) --funny detail as I wear the same shirt and shorts as my previous clips of Front Squants & Benchpress.

Deadlift : clip from 2 of the 5 sets : 125 kg 3 reps each


HSPU : clip from 2 of the 5 sets : 5 reps

No comments:

Post a Comment