Monday, January 3, 2011

The 1 minute Burpee run

As a bit of home work for physical activation, I did my set at home with the wife keeping time!

3 rounds
Max Burpees  1 min (20 at 52 sec, 47, 47 sec)
Rest 3 min in between

My fastest burpees yet -- although I stopped at 20 reps at each set (with the times above), I was happy with my performance and intensity rate.  Great cardio keeper

Ten rounds - at the start of each min:
10 Kettlebell Swings (24kg)
10 Squats
--highly effective as this workouts gives great results.

I'm starting to dig working out regularly at home, and keeping my focus and happiness as I complete the sets. Good for the start of 2011, as my goal is keeping up the determination and discipline for my workouts.

Did some great foods - Dinner: vegetable soup and chicken
And prepped the Shami Lamb Kebabs for tomorrow lunch (at work).
Also bought a lot of meat for a 2 kg Chili (recipe courtesy of CrossFit Dave), some Duck breasts (G. Ramsay recipe) & Short Ribs (Laila recepie).. more on this later..

No comments:

Post a Comment