Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Short set & Front squat premiere

Monday workout at SATS Tule. I was a 'bit late cutting into important training time. Only myself to blame for the shorter set. My key New Years resolution is to not be so time optimistic and be ready and prepared well in advance to get maximum effect of each scheduled workout! As an incentive I will donate 100 kr to Greenpeace/Amnesty each time I'm late :-)

WU - Agility, and perfecting squat technique.
Front squats - several rounds up to 60 kg (each set consisted of 5 reps) . One of the first time I did the exercise and I like it!
Shoulder presses - several rounds up to 45 kg (each set consisted of 5 reps)
Kettle bells swings: 25 -24 kg, 15 -32 kg, 10 -40 kg. Felt really good with the swings and "fun" to try the 40kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment