Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Beach fun & Knees to forever

Headed out on the mountainbike around noon on Monday to hit the gym and complete today's training.

WU w. agility and 10-10-10 Pushups, Situps, Squats

OHS (Overhead squats) 5x8 30 kg /mixed with
Knees to Elbows 5x10

The sets went great I'm really starting to like the OHS, and feel I have a great squat and control over the weight. This is good news as OHS can be a bit tricky if everything is not spot on.
For The Knees To Elbows -I did them perfectly until 5th set, where I had to redo and rest to complete the last 10 (did 8/5/7 and then finally 10 in a row!)

Celebrated with an amazing tropical burger (had to try it --otherwise I usually take fish) on the beach for lunch, and then headed off to the spa for a scrub and a massage. Life is a beach as they say!

1 comment:

  1. Du verkar ha det riktigt trevligt! Glöm inte att ta receptet på burgaren :)

    ReplyDelete