Saturday, December 12, 2009

Double Header in Tropical Heat

Time for double duty today: Did two daily sets. Yesterday was day off.

1st set in the around 10 o'clock

OHS 5x5 35 kg /mixed with

Wide grip Pull-ups 5x10

OHS was no problem. For pull-ups I mixed a bit as it was head and time constraints-I could not just plow through the 5x10 wide grips or wait until I could do them as ordered: here's the breakdown I did: 1: 10 WG, 2: 10 Small Grip, 3&4 broken in 5+5 SG, 5: 10 SG (after I did a set of extra 5+5 SG in between OHS.

Later in the day, around noon I went to the cardio set of:

4 x400 m + 50 squats

Time: 14.50 sec. OK as it was hot as hell, and the 200 squats sure made the legs work.

Headed straight to the Hammam sauna for 15 min and then a 1 h massage. I then had a nice bamboo fish at the beach restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment