Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Todays Workout!

Tuesday means Crossfit training (I try to stick to Tuesdays and Thursdays). It's best way to end a long working day and be able to reload with new Energy and Stamina. I performed well and the following exercises kept my cardio up really good!

  • Head standing – Fun, as I am getting better at this again!
  • OverHead Squats (OHS) –working on technique, getting things perfect.
  • An effective run of 21, 15, 9 reps of Back Squats (70 kg), Pull ups (did 21, 15) and in between sit ups instead of takig a break between sets..

I dig doing the Back Squats, the same as I like Deadlifts. It's an all body workout that with focus and determination gives great results and you really lift a lot of combined kilos. Click on the link for some cool facts and info.

Today’s Food:

  • Breakfast: Kvarg w. berries+ a Portland Espresso from Mellqvist
  • Lunch: Tandoori Chicken and Rice
  • Dinner: Awesome Salmon and Broccoli. A classic dish I eat frquently -- check out the pix
A plug for great Financial commentary by Peter Shiff.

1 comment: