Sunday, October 3, 2010

150 kg Deadlift - New Personal Best!

Sunday set at CrossFit Nordic, the second workout this week following Mondays.


Great feeling of getting the Deadlifts in place and adding weights. I did not use the thumb lock, and as the lift was smooth I believe I'll go for 160 in short time. The HSPU has gained momentum and the reps went nice, I've added overall strength and will push new PR soon (6 HSPU last week). Overall I've been in a good space hitting new PR's continuously. Next step is to put in 1-2 short sets in the middle of the week to gain energy and performance flow together with balancing sleep and food.

Dead lifts:
Various sets of 5x, 3x lifts from 80kg-145kg
--> leading up to new Personal Best of 1 rep 150 kg!

5-4-3-2-1 Reps of:

HSPU
Dead lift 120 kg
3x Circle of:
8 High Jumps
10 Kettle bell swings 32kg
12 Burpees

On time with 1 min rest in-between

No comments:

Post a Comment