Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Personal Best - OHS!

Headed to CrossFit Nordic yesterday evening, following last weeks Sunday (19/9)  and Monday 20/9) workout-sets which had created some good momentum pushing out some of my best performances with new PR's  - I'll put these up. Had a hectic week with some traveling that made me postpone the planned Friday and Sunday mini-workouts, although no real excuse -- I was looking forward to Monday's workout.

28 / 9 / 2010
OHS
5 x 40 kg
3 x 45 kg
3 x 50 kg
2 x 55 kg
1 x 60 kg  --> New PR!
Kipping Pullup
10 x 3 --> Working on getting the technique right
5 varv
15 DL 60 kg
15 PSHU
6:19 Min

--> I believe my best time yet, although the pushups took it's tool in the end as it was the end of the workout! 
Will repost an earlier entry mentioning I did this one in 6 min straight, avoiding a punishment  of 100 burpees :-)

Food: We've got a new kitchen, and the dishes are flying out. Lot's of meat/fish and vegetables. I'm also going through an India  phase trying out some classic dishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment