Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Snatch PR w. Video Clip!

Had a day off from work, mainly to take care and clean out storage areas and move around stuff.
I have booked two session at Crossfit Nordic this week and one set on my own to get back in to real action and make progress.  Today was lots of fun and got a good clip to show for it. The video is a great method to analyze technique, almost like checking the golf swing. Another key takeaway is to really prioritize getting the right amount of daily sleep.


* Warm up + Agility; and quick Burpees working on rhythm and feet position

* Barbell Snatch : Technique and 'lots of lifting at various weights.
I managed a new Personal Best on Barbell Snatch 45 kg!

* 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x lifts per minute:

7 Ringdips
6 Pullups

See the clip of me making the Barbell Snatch lift :





Also check this one out -- it's a great instructional clip I found linked from CrossFit Nordic:



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment