Thursday, April 29, 2010

Head Games & Some Good Meat!

Today's gym session was geared towards focus on exercises that demands persistence and for me to practice to use "the head the right way" to  keep moving on and not thinking to much about pain and doin' rep after rep. The session was cut down to 30 min, as I ran late. Although in the end we managed to get good performance and a valuable lesson was learned..

WU Agility +  Row 500m (150 speed target)

Thrusters practice w. 3x5 @ 30 kg.
Then the idea was to do Thrusters 9x5 @ 40 kg mixed with 5 pullups. Already in round tow,  I manged to mess up the Thrusters and had to restart --originally the exercise should not be a problem, but as I over thought to much and did not get good flow, the weight carried on and I was out of bounce for the next rounds (the pullups was not the problem). We then tried 1x9 @ 40 kg-- but after that we moved on...

I made up for the Thruster debacle with a classic below that got me to refocus and get on with it in good spirit and made the session valuable:

21-15-9 Burpees and Kettle bell swings @ 24kg.
Time: 5 min something


Dinner: Cooked a great entrecote and some broccoli to eat after the workout 

Lunch -- Boeuf Lyonnaise -- I did not eat all the potatoes and foucsed on the meat and sallad!


No comments:

Post a Comment