Sunday, January 24, 2010

OHS- best yet for 5x5

I was looking forward to today's workout and had quite a good menu to through. I went to SATS St. Eriksbron Sunday afternoon. This was the weeks 3rd workout, and much needed as I only had one 1 PT session this week. The optimal setup for me is 2 sessions with PT +1 on my own per week.

Warmup with Vrängningar, 3x10 Squats, Pushups & Situps

5x5 40kg OHS - best series so far and the first time I did 5x5 @ 40 kg w/o any problems.

-- mixed with
5x10 Pull-ups (instruction to take as much time as needed to always complete 10 unbroken) - well, the first 3 sets went fine, but I broke the 4 & 5th sets in to 5+5. I didn't take enough time in-between to do them as ordered, and I needed to rush on to get going as the gym where about to close.

Circle w. objective for me to complete the sets in under 6 minutes.
5 rounds on time :
15 60 kg deadlift (touch n' go)
15 pushups
Time: 7 min 30 sec. Did the pushups in great spirit, took a bit of to many stops on the dead lifts that just adds time and not to any benefit. Good workout, but time for improvements for sure on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment