Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not going back to go forward

After a great Tuesday set, Thursday proved to be more challenging. Not only mentally in attacking the weights by sets and reps, but also physically. I was not jiving according to set exception and could not completely get in the zone to refocus and also felt a bit worn due to sleep and not optional food intake. I don't wish to be complaining about various aspects of possible reasons of things not going according to plan. But instead treat it as a lesson of being able to quickly forgetting and reloading confidence to be able charge ahead instead of looking backwards. The Key is (with PT workouts especially) to go full throttle and strive for maximum performance for each rep, and not botch down on "pain/pleasure"and making it over complicated or too tactical. The search for the switch will be my big story for 2010!

WU w. shoulder vrängningar and agility

Dips: Supposed to do 25 in a row, but stopped after 7 and then some as I felt something was not right with my left shoulder. I left the dips for this week and continued with

Pullups: 15 -- I could have gone for Personal Best, but for some reason felt 15 was ok!

Front squats: in various kg 1x5 50 kg, 1 x 5 60 kg, 1x 70 kg. I usually like this exercise and has a good handle on the squats, but the workout came to a halt after some sets as we added weight. I was not up to reload for a another set of 5 at 70 kg, and then tried lessweights 50 kg for 20 reps and stopped dead cold after 5/6 reps! It was not to be!

Finished with Tabata row 8x20 sec and practicing technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment