Thursday, August 20, 2009

Paternity leave and CrossFit!

Wednesday was 3rd day of paternity leave and time for another 1 h CrossFit set at Sats Tule. Felt a little run down beforehand as I'm keeping busy fixin' with Estelle, but it turned out that a great set of CrossFit was what I needed to get the energy boost back again :-)

Worked a lot on Deadlifts perfecting technique and liftin' lots of sets (objective is 150 kg max rep). Today's main sets consisted of Deadlifts 5x5 100 kg mixed with Headstanding 5x5 (holding each 5 sec in perfect position). The objective was 10 sets, but I finished with 5 as time ran out. Although it made the sweat flow rivers and I'm quite happy with the performance.

Breakfast: Eggs and Ham
Lunch: Sushi Kombi (from Raw)
Dinner: US Nebraska Entrecote, Broccoli and Tiger Sauce!

Here's som nice pix from my Iphone:


No comments:

Post a Comment