Monday, August 31, 2009

August Last Call P.T.D.B.

Switch dates with my finacee and had my workout on Friday instead of Thursday as usual. The main set at SATS Tule focused on strength and cardio. Key outcome was the circle with 15-12-9 reps of Pullups, Thrusters (30 kg) , Deadlifts (1st 5- 100 kg, rest 80 kg) and Burpees. Time (approx.22 min). Really effective and healthy workout that made me feeling great afterwards!

Have had some really nice steaks this weekend, but have also started doin' more chicken and fish to create variation :-). More info to come regarding my cooking. Looking forward to September after a great August continuing my six month paternity leave from "regular" work and keeping really busy takin' care of our wonderful daughter!

Next up CrossFit workout tomorrow.

1 comment: