Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tuesday workout

New set yesterday-1 h crossfit workout at Sats Tule. Great to be back with the heavy weights as last week was mainly outdoors with running and short crossfit exercise-circles.

Started with backstretches, which is key to work up mobility that helps all my exercises. On to OHS, mixed with Pullups (4x5 with added weight on left/right foot) and Shoulder Presses (4x5 40 kg). Then Deadlifts, where the main set was 4x5 with 100kg weights. The new deadlift technique is working well, and I can't wait to beat my PR of 137,5 kg soon! Finished with a stomach circle of Knees-To-Elbowes mixed with Situps (14-9-6 reps).

Today is my birthday and it's been an amazing day of family celebration with good food and people. Time for Crossfit again tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Grattis återigen på födelsedagen! 8 kg KB på foten var det. Ses imorrn.

    ReplyDelete