Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mon-Wed. Tue: Crossfit PR OHS


Today: Check out the morning drop--just added Financial Times to my daily read (will cancel DN as 4 papers are way to much to keep up with) .. ha ha I actually went up at 5.30 to read, even as I've got vacation this week! As usual awesome breakfast with Kvarg/Curd mixed with walnuts, lin-seeds, and fresh strawberries (the pix is before makin' the "mush").

Tuesday was 1 h crossfit. Started out with a PR in Over Head Squats (OHS), 3x 5 x 37,5 Kg. Nice as I've worked on the stance quite a bit. My problem is not keeping the weights over the shoulders, it's to get the squats correctly. Then on to a run-of 5x : 3 Shoulder Presses, 5 Shoulder Pushes, 10 Burpee Pullups. I ended up with 40 Burpee Pullups (I cut 10 due to time), we also changed weights to 20 kg for the 3-5 run of Shoulder exercises to get better flow.

Finished the day with an awesome US Nebraska steak, and a glass of surprisingly good Hungarian wine (Egri - Bikavér 1989)!

No comments:

Post a Comment