Sunday, July 5, 2009

Breakthrough in Obstacle Course


Went for a Sunday evening run and to get goin' on the Obstacle Course at Karlberg again. I did rounds. First run 7:03 which was more a run-thorugh to warm-up and get comfortable. The time was a small improvement from last weeks best run (I tried the course for the first time last week.) But, on the second run things went really well and I got a new PR that I'm happy with: 6 min 11 sec. I approached the obstacles better and was more pumped-up about getting a good time. My aim is to come down to under six min this week :-)

Today's Food:
Breakfast: 100g Ham and 2 Eggs, and some Strawberries & Rasberrys
Lunch: BBQ Turkey Pizza at Vapinao --family outing..the evening exercise made up for the pizza :-)
Dinner: Lamb Chops, Melons and BBQ Chicken (see pix)
Yesterday was 4th of July -- and we celebrated our US friends in style by BBQ-ing! I got some really nice meat and fish-skewer and we had a kick-ass evening with great company. Miss the US, and we'll go there again as Estelle gets older to be able to make the most out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Snyggt Sven! Sub 5 min inom en månad! God mat blev det också ser jag :)

    ReplyDelete