Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday quick-mix!

Hey! I have two great and challenging workouts @ CrossFit Nordic to write up -- (Sunday 20 Feb & Saturday 26 Feb). Here's what I did today though-

 I headed to Sats Odenplan Sunday evening to do a workout on my own to get up to speed and cove the essentials for the week in parallel to yesterdays main workout. It was the first time in years I went to thus gym, what made it great today was the generous opening hours

Warm UP with agility

5x5 sets of

70 kg Front Squats
75 kg Bench Press

The first 1-3 sets were no problem, had to work a bit more on the 4&5 though.


Quick circle training in high speed
5 Pullups
10 Kettlebell swings 32kg
15 Squats

I really enjoyed this one and performed well. All in all key to get a way and get some good reps in to the system!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment