Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thursday with Clean- Jerk & Thrusters

Here's Thursday's set @ CrossFit Nordic.

Felt a little rough' and rushed a'bit following work and busy traffic-- and instead of heading home where I'm always needed- I was in for another (but well needed) boosting gym workout.
BUT it was not the time and place to complain. The CrossFit and workouts I'm doin' is the best thing I've ever done and together with the focus on food and sleep it makes the world go round for me.

Run through of warm up exercises including some quick burpees and kettlebell swings.

Working on Clean lifts and a bit of Clean & Jerk Technique
v/a weights -- I believe up to 50 kg with some pullups thrown in' in between

Finished with a cardio set of
3x
5 Clean & Thruster (40kg)
10 (high) Box Jumps
Time approx 5 min

These short intensive sets's works great for me as I go for action rather than stop and slow down the speed. Got quite a good workout from today's set.

No comments:

Post a Comment