Sunday, March 6, 2011

And there it was!!

Much needed set at Crossfit Nordic today --It's been a great week of Rock N' Roll and travel with work where the Crossfit type training where the thing that got down-prioritized a bit. Although I ran on full energy from the Saturday/Sunday set.


Warmup with agility

Work on Cleans

Main event:

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of:

Deadlift 105 kg
Bench Press 70 kg
Clean 40 kg

I tried this run in December and quit where it was only 15 reps left, this was not an option today, so we went for completion.  Deadlift and Clean is no problem, it was the bench press that took some time and in the end I had to do 1'1'1' and all in all I had to go for 44 min. The time will be beat easily as I will regain my "breast strenght" :- )

Key was that I completed the sets! Great finish of an awesome week! Next up full Crossfit focus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment