Thursday, September 10, 2009

PR HSPU and OHS/KTE Circle

Started with various stretching exercises, adding some new variations that are very useful for staying agile. Then a circle of 21-15-9 reps doin' OHS (using the 20 kg barbell) and mixed with Knees to Elbows. Time approx 10 min. Solid performance and went for completing the reps in good spirit which worked great for OHS.

Next up was Head standing Pushups where we focused a great deal on getting the hang of continuous repetitions. Ended up with a new PR of 3 in a row. Did about 3x3 and reached one and two reps several times as I was pushing on to reach as many as possible. All in all great as I will start to grow the number of reps now when I have a good foundation. We'll all so remove the head support to reach lower as we go on.

Ended with Tabata running. The set up is familiar: treadmill 8x 20 sec running / 10 sec rest, incline 12, speed about 12-14kg/h. Funny thing is that I quit after 6 rounds this time around making the Tabata incomplete. Sucks big time, but I'll try to get back at it for the weekend set.

Breakfast: 2 Eggs and 100g Ham

Lunch: Sushi (Error on my part as I might had too little food to maximize today’s trading performance--see Tabata)

Dinner: US Entrecote and Broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment