Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunday Outdoors - Whatever Works!

Sunday was great --finally getting on with the Obstacle Course! Met up with Crossfit Dave (see link to the right) for some weekend Crossfit. We went through the Military Obstacle Course at Karlberg- one round is 500m and features 20 obstacles. At first I had to do some work to actually get used to the heights and jumps --after that it was all about cardio and get to work.

I will get on with this as a challange to myself in the summer to get competetive and get new PRs'. My 1st round (ever) : 8 min 20 sec, 2nd round: 7min 10 sec...more to come. Finished with Ring dips 3x5 reps and some change! Also a bit of Headstanding and Dive Bomber (will be a future stretch exercise for me) technique as a finish.

Looking forward to the new Woody Allen Movie with the awesome and super-funny Larry David. Also dig the title "Whatever Works"!

No comments:

Post a Comment