Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Week!


Wow, a week has passed since the last update. I was supposed to do 1h crossfit traing last Thursday but pushed it back at last minute as we had to get ready for midsummer and do preparations. Pissed me of a bit (only me to blame), and I only kept up with morning-maintanance training and lot's a long walks throughout the weekend. On a side note, got hooked on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart again, and I am keeping up with Conan on the new Tonite Show --Good American TV :-)

Anways, today was a great set. Stretching and headstanding. Preparations and a mini-Fran run 15-12-9 reps of Thruster (30 kg) and Pullups See the pix of Annie in Springfield (click on the pix) showing of Thrusters. Great cardio workout, and got me back into motion. Looking forward to new set on Thursday.

Lunch: Beef Bourgogne
Dinner: Salmon and Vegetables

No comments:

Post a Comment