Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Emission


1 h Crossfit set today --Lot's a work, but also achieved great results. We worked on technique for squats and in the end I got a new PR on OHS (3x35kg). Finished with a combination of Backsquats at 72,5 kg (same as my current weight -- down from about 80 kg when I started crossfit!) and Pullups. Reps 21-15-9 (6 pullups in the last round).

Feels great when the sets were over, although I really had to get my head together to punch through when the going got tough. That's the charm and challange with crossfit and doing heavy weights "a la no pain no gain" and to get ouside the comfort zone to achive the best results!

The pix is from my Renault Diesel -- did a 8 euro miles highway driving to get rid of the exhaust (clean the diesel particle filter), as I normally only do city driving. Oh Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment