Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pull-up PB & Mobility moves

Tuesday and and time to gear-up for a new week with another come-back set at Crossfit Nordic.

Kicked off with serious agility training - going through a new routine I will practice daily at home to get excellent mobility. I'll make sure to get the help of my wife for these as they stretch me to the hilt done correctly :-)

New Personal Best - 17 Pull-ups -- great to finally get progress!

Front Squat sets - key to get back to high kg reps - For today, stepped in at 5 reps of 70kg with some trial and error (aim was 3 at 80kg), and will get there soon as my PB two months ago was about 90!

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2 Kettle Bell Swings @ 32 kg.  Time approx. 7 min.
Was more mental than anything. Happy with my strength put-through and can for sure swing faster, or rather go faster in between sets  :-)


BF: Kvarg w. berries
Lunch: Pork Dumplings w. salad and some rice
Dinner: Salmon & Broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment