Thursday, July 7, 2011

Counting Overhead Basics

Back to the gym in Stockholm after two months in Spain (May- June)

Time to regain focus and build strength after schetchy training that I'm paying The price for now! I guess My prime was last fall so I'm starting The neccessary work now.


Started with warmup and agility which need some work, although The kettlebell swings were in good shape.

Focus on overheadsquat with correct arm technique and stance- 30 reps @ 20kg. A bit of surprise as I have to regain the poisture, before adding on the weights again. Aim was 50 reps, and I made 30, funny how some numbers can get to You.

Then some front squats which are allright, again ramp up with kilos to come.

Was gonna finish with a Quick 12-8-4 40 kg Thrusters, Front Squats & Pullups -- but got stuck on The 12 Thrusters over-and-over, A bit of Mental Manjana that I'll have to get rid off Right away!

Still sweating lika a pig, and nice start, but got to get over being so damn comfortable!

BF: Kvarg & 1 egg
Lunch: Yakuniki beef
Dinner: Chicken breast, Tomato & Mozarella salad

1 comment:

  1. Äsch se det som ett starta upp pass, nästa gång dock då ska vi ta det till en högre nivå!

    ReplyDelete