Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Front Squat PR 95kg!

Great start of this week with a Gym workout @ CrossFit Nordic (yesterday). I still felt the cold so we took it easy on the cardio.

Warm up and agility

Front Squats - in reps of 5 & 3's. Ended up with a new Personal best for 95kg!
I'm very happy considering how hard I had to work for the 80 kg last week!

Deadlifts in various reps, leading up to 3x2 130 kg

Mixed with HSPU - target was to go for 8 -- I did new PR of 7 (although not full extended, and also two other sets of 6's.

Ring dips 10 reps & a mixed set of 6+3+1.

All-in all great performance as I felt my strength has kept up well. Great improvement in front squats, and happy as the dead lifts were no problem at all. I'm now working on getting the cold out of the way and build up performance and cardio!

No comments:

Post a Comment