Tuesday, March 22, 2011

17th w. Front Squats & Cleans

After a week of a cold that kept creeping from the 9th (and made me stay home 10-11th), it was time on the Thursday the 17th to get a healthy starter set done @ CrossFit Nordic.

Warmup with agility - Squats in fine form

Various Front Squats in 5's & 3's for 60 & 70 kg -- up to 1 rep 80 kg. We were shooting for 2 at 80, but 1 was the stop at this time. More mental than actual heavy weights. (hint I did new PR on the 22rd w. 95kg :-)

Cleans - variation in weights working on technique, various reps 40-50 kg.

In between Chins/Pullups  10-8-6

Overall I was happy with my front squats and technique that worked nice. Great to get working with the body, and will help me boost energy to get the cold to go away..

No comments:

Post a Comment