Sunday, April 3, 2011

Diane & Deadlift

Sunday and a visit to CrossFit Nordic for a well deserved and needed gym set at midday.


Warm-up w. agility, some pushups and 15 Kettle bell swings 


Deadlift in  5 reps 80 kg, 3 reps 100 kg, and then 1 reps of 120, 130, 140.
Finalization of 150 kg lift that went great! 150 kg is my Personal Best! SO again 155 etc.. should be up soon.


Next up: Diane (CrossFit exercise of the day)


21-15-9 reps of:
225 pound Deadlift (100 kg)
Handstand push-ups


Key for me was to go for the deadlifts all in a row. And they went great, actually better than I first believed. The HSPU went fine, but I took too much time to complete them (need more action and go in between the sets, as I do the HSPU in 3's). I ended up with a similar time as before (did not beat my record) and got approx. 20 min 30 sec.  Although great takeaway were the deadlifts and the HSPU (I can to them faster) as I had not been to the gym since last Tuesday (22 March)


Food: 


Breakfast: Kvarg/Cottage Cheese w. berries & nuts! 
Lunch: Tuna and vegetables
Dinner: "Fläskpannkaka" / Swedish Bacon/Pancake w. lingonberries! 





No comments:

Post a Comment