Sunday, November 28, 2010

The week of Push Presses (Tue 23/11)

Time to be summarizing a week of lot's of activity and push & pull of trying to get stuff happening at home and work!

I had  Tuesday's set 23/11  @ CrossFit Nordic scheduled, that managed to be very useful and gave me energy throughout the week. I have to say the dedication and focus needed to go thorough these workout sessions have amazing payback.  Managing and keepin' check of food, sleep and exercise have become my 3 pillars of strength and passion that keeps me in  check, and in all honesty making me functioning at my best! :-)


Agility w. 10 burpees etc.

Push Presses in many combinations and weights of 5x, 3x. Key was focus and technique at various kg leading up to 1 rep at 60 kg (same as in June).

15 - 12 - 9
Pushpresses 40 kg
Box Jumps
KTE - Knees to Elbows

Slowed down for the rest of the week as I had to fix and prepare at home for the newbord (Decemeber target, and long time promised storage and cleaning work :-) + family weekebd visit that resulted in an amazing christmas dinner in accordance with our Julbord tradition. .The week flew by and I will get back to the gym asap next week.   Cought up on some well needed sleep, and twice went down snozzing at 20.30 as our daughter fell alseep !!

No comments:

Post a Comment