Monday, November 22, 2010

New PB Front Squat & More (Sat)

Saturday workout @ Crossfit Nordic. I had been to the Lynch Mob "rock-show" show in Västerås Friday Night and didn't get home until 3:30, so I was a bit worried about my performance ability for today's set. Although a bit rusty, I felt ready for the task--and in the end did some really good lifting and achieving a new personal best! I am also happy with the burpees/kettlebells that I did without "whining" and I am looking forward to the coming muscle-ups. Another key learning was to going for a 2nd lift at the front squats, already maxing out 1 rep, to learn to rather go for max and putting/throwing the bar down instead of hesitating before the lift  --no harm done :-)


WU and agility incl. burpees & 10 pull-ups

Snatch  - Technique and lifts. In terms of 3:s. Weight up to 40 kg.
Technique is getting better all the time, now it's use to do the repetitions to get better and increase weights

Mixed exercise with Front Squats and Ring pull-ups,  about 4 sets

Front Squat
 - Various reps in 5's and 3's. Finalized a New Personal best for 1 rep @ 90kg- I also went for a second lift--missed but used it for practicing throwing the barbell down!

Ring Pull-ups (4-5 reps)
- As a start to doing full muscle-ups

21-15-9
Burpees
Kettle Bell Swings 24 kg
Time 6 min 13 sec

No comments:

Post a Comment