Sunday, June 6, 2010

Revenge! Focus gives results

This week was all about doin' a comeback from Sunday's "break down". Although I moved around the time of when to get to business as my wife took the Tuesday slot,  Thursday was the day to redo the set.  I had time at the gym (CrossFit Nordic) right before AC/DC hit the stage in Stockholm , so it was all well.

WU with various agility and pushups
Front Squat technique

Main set:
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Frontsquats 50 kg
Deadlifts 100 kg
Ring Dips

Time: 20 min and some change! 

It felt really great to show good performance and tought me the lesson of focus and mindset. My trainer was expecting approx 3min a´ round so I made really grea time. I headed stroight to the Show and was right in time for AC/DC hitting Stockholm Stadium performing a blistering set. Funny tidibit was I got one of David's Protein Brownie that I will start makin.



No comments:

Post a Comment