Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snatched! New PB

I was happy about the results of maintaining my strength last week, and this weeks 1st real set was Thursday (9/12)  at CrossFit Nordic.

WU w. agility and 10 burpees etc.

Extensive practice of Snatch lift.
Resulting  --> Snatch New PR - 50 kg!
The technique in all olympic lifts are getting way better, and I am more comfortable in adding weight.

4-5x
2 Pushpress and 2 OHS in combination 45 kg
4 Ring Pullups

A bit of hit and miss on the pushpress/OHS--a matter of my focus as the weights were not that heavy, but I've been working the shoulder quite extensively and I gave into the pain on some sets
:-) Did the last reps in really good fashion, showing how it's done!

5x
5 Burpee Pullups
5 Snatch 40kg

Useful exercise to get the cardio going!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment