Wednesday, May 5, 2010

145 kg Deadlift -- New Personal Best!!

Tuesday's  1h gym set @ SATS Tule with Personal Trainer:  Lot's a new exercises and a really good set that gave me confidence with personal best on deadlifts and pushing me to improve agility and keeping things fresh.

WU with focus on agility - vrängningar and squats
10 Kettlebell swings @ 16 kg for warmup

Agility exercise with kettlebell (similar to windmill) -- new and very useful for me that really pushes me to improve agility.

Various Deadlifts leading up to my new personal best  1 rep @ 145 kg!!
It felt great doin' this lift that was clean and correct. Lookin' forward to continue to improve more on deadlifts!

3x   10 Kettlebell swings @ 32 kg  mixed with 10 Hand Clap Pushups

Chipper with:
3x10 Kettlebell lifts (new exercise) @ 24 kg
3x20 Box Jumps
2x Walk with Kettlebell on one raised arm (then switching)--started with 24 kg, but switched to 16kg after 1st attempt.


Dinner: Entrecote and Broccoli

1 comment: